Kinja Dixon was not born to be a Sales Executive, but he still became the world’s best in 2013, winning the Gold Stevie and the ARDA Award. No one in the history of the two award foundations has ever won them both in the same year. He is the author of “Universal Talk Laws: How to Increase Your New Worth with Words”. In this episode, Kinja talks about the importance of entrepreneurs establishing an expert platform through writing a book and how that one tool can open doors to unlimited opportunities.
What You’ll Learn:
- How he transformed his life by changing his health habits.
- Creating a winner’s brain by changing how you communicate with yourself.
- How giving up vices created more time to write and build his business.
- How he completed his book in six months and took it to a national stage.
- How he markets his books thought speaking, book fairs and media appearances.
- The decision to turn his platform into a curriculum.
- Jim Rohn
- Napoleon Hill
- Tony Robbins
Advice to Writers:
- Become a master at what you’re doing
- Study the best authors in the industry
- Get a publicist to help you expand your platform
Connect with Kinja: