Christa Hines is a freelance journalist, author and family communication expert. She is the author of “Happy, Healthy & Hyperconnected: Raise a Thoughtful Connector in a Digital World” and “Confidently Connected: A Mom’s Guide to a Satisfying Social Life.” Christa talks about how she writes, promotes her books and offers tips for writers on how to surround yourself with support, a writing community and how she uses crowdsourcing as a means to develop concepts within her writing.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to just press “Send” and get your writing out there.
- The benefits of a writing community to help develop your writing.
- Crowdsourcing through Facebook groups to get ideas from readers.
- Stephen King
- Julia Cameron
- Christina Katz
Advice to Writers:
- Write when you can. Don’t let daily interruptions slow your flow.
- Build your audience long before you start your book.
- Make your promotions fun and engaging for your audience.
Connect with Christa: