Melissa Forziat is a marketing consultant and event planner and currently works with small business owners and nonprofits to develop impactful events and strategic marketing plans. She cares deeply about helping small business owners achieve success.
Before starting Melissa Forziat Events & Marketing, Melissa held event planning roles at the 2006 and 2010 Olympic Winter Games, 2011 Rugby World Cup, and US Olympic Committee. Through her experiences with some of the biggest brands in the world, Melissa learned the principles of building a brand, creating a marketing message, and reaching the right target markets.
Melissa recently published a series of popular guides that include titles such as Small Business Marketing on a Budget, A Crash Course in Online Marketing, The Marketing Funnel Worksheet and Defining Your Target Market that focus on helping small business owners achieve greater success in their marketing initiatives.
In This Episode, Melissa Discusses…
- Why authors need to be deliberate in their marketing efforts
- How launching your book is just the beginning and why targeted campaigns increase the probability of success
- How to build a pre-launch strategy
- Why introverts are some of the best marketers
- How Facebook Events and other social media tools help boost awareness
- Why authors should consider forming partnerships and collaborations for extending their reach
- Defining Your Target Market – Melissa’s book
- Small Business Marketing on A Budget – Melissa’s book
Get to Know Melissa
Let’s Hear From You
- Leave a comment below.
- Message me on Twitter
- Join my Facebook Group
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook
- Leave a review on iTunes