Tasha Fuller is coming off the overwhelming success of her first children’s book, “It’s Bath Time Baby“. She recenty completed her second book, “Little Freddie’s in a Zone” and is working on her third, “Mommy I Want to be a Princess”, Tasha knows what it takes to promote like a pro. An event planner by trade, Tasha talks about how writers can leverage email lists, crowdfunding websites, virtual launches and networking to get your books sold without going into the red.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to tap in to the power of crowdfunding websites to generate money.
- Why writers need to get out and network to build an audience.
- Why your email list is your most important asset.
- How to get people to preorder your book.
- J. California Cooper
Advice to Writers:
- Find people who are interested in your project and enlist their help.
- Use social media, email and face-to-face networking to create a buzz.
- Use your book to create multiple profit centers.
Connect with Tasha: