Recognized most for his current role as co-host and producer of nationally syndicated radio show, Onstage with Earl Bynum Music Radio on Rejoice Musical Soulfood Radio Network, Ray J. Pope is deeply connected with the ‘know-how’ of the Music and a Radio Industry. Week by week, he interviews some of the biggest names in music to provide listeners with up-to-date industry insight delivered through comedic commentary.
Pitching to a Host
- Make sure you’ve thought out your pitch.
- Take time to develop relationships with show producers.
- Be the first to offer value to the host instead of just making requests.
- Be yourself; be engaging.
- Body language counts.
- Be passionate. Listeners can “feel” you over the air.