In this episode, Salil Jha, authorpreneur, angel investor, extreme adventurer, and motivational speaker, shares how he amassed his large audiences on his blog and his social media channels.
- How to create and use teams to grow your social networks.
- How to use researchers to help you find the best topics for blog posts.
- How to grow your social media from zero to 10,000 in a year.
- Why wise time management and consistency are the key to steady growth.
- Website: Salil Jha
- Twitter: Naked Soul Poems
- Instagram: The Naked Soul
- Amazon: Salil’s Author Page & Books
Salil Jha is a bestselling author, poet, practical philosopher, podcast host, and a adventurer of all sorts.
He is the author of the Amazon bestselling book “The Naked Soul: The Erotic Love Poems” (Naked Soul Press 2015).
His writing has appeared in media outlets including: Boston Globe, Thought Catalog, and Positively Positive.
Salil hosts: “The Naked Soul Talk Show Podcast”
He runs retreats all over the country and actively engages with the community. He can be contacted for speaking events.
His blog, NakedSoulPoems.com has attracted over 400,000 visitors since its inception in 2014.