Kimanzi Constable was bread delivery driver a few short years ago. He ignited his passion for writing and radically changed his life. He’s now a speaker, coach, bestselling author, and writer on large publication sites like Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Mind Body Green, the Good Men Project, Fox News. In this episode, he shares the secret to his success.
- How to create a system of writing to gear you up for querying editors.
- His tips for getting your foot in the door with large publications.
- Why developing relationships with editors via social media matters.
- Online tools and websites you can use to get writing gigs, book radio and podcast interviews, and land paid speaking opportunities.
- Why you need to be a master of research to be more successful.
- Why social proof matters.
Kimanzi Constable used to deliver bread for a living, now he writes. You can see his words in cool places such as the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Mind Body Green, the Good Men Project, Fox News, and many more. His books have sold over 100,000 copies and his new book, Stop Chasing Influencers, drops later this year.
In the last three years, he’s lost 170 pounds and moved his family to Maui, Hawaii. His goal is to help you create freedom in your work, health, and relationships and live your dream life. Join him at and on Facebook.