If you’ve ever wondered how to market your children’s books, I have a treat for you. Author CM Healy stops by the show to talk children’s book publishing and marketing.
In this episode, You’ll learn:
- How CM Healy started writing children’s books
- The difference between print on demand and mass printing (and which one maximizes your profits)
- How school visits work for authors and ways to get started (including CMs templates!)
- How to do virtual and in-person school visits
- How to start your own small press
- The value of professionalism
- Traditional versus self-publishing for children’s book authors
- Lessons learned from a life of writing
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: authorcmhealy.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/authorcmhealyInstagram: @authorcmhealy
- Other :authorcmhealy.com/orderbooks
About Children’s Book Author CM Healy
Author C.M. Healy lives in Mesquite, Texas, with his wife, dog, and two giant cats where he teaches HS chemistry. When he’s not busy writing, he enjoys building Lego sets, playing video games, reading comic books (The Flash is his favorite), and watching TV with his best buddy, his wife. He earned the distinguished award of Eagle Scout during high school and went on to obtain his masters in child development from Oklahoma State University. He has been working with and entertaining children of all ages ever since.