Sonja Wise, president of So Wise Co based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. She is an artist and graphic designer with 20 years of professional experience in marketing and advertising. With her unique expertise in art and business, she’s helped hundreds of people communicate their intended message.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need a logo and how to work with a designer to develop one
- Benefits and drawbacks of outsourcing logos to online contractors
- Why you need a business card and what to put on it
- The basics of business card printing for the best professional impression
- Leave-behind ideas (i.e. postcards, bookmarks, etc)