Katie Humphrey is an award-winning entrepreneur, professional speaker, and author of “Elizabeth Hazel and The Day of Desires” (Aperture Press), a purpose-based fiction book for teens. Her passion these days is the mission she’s on to help young people discover the incredible value and worth they have and the impact they could have on the world if they simply believed in themselves.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why fables resonate with us and how they have the power to change our lives.
- The process of working with a book publisher from beginning to end.
- How to get your book endorsed by top influencers of your choice.
- Best writing authors vs. best selling authors
- Why you need a grassroots marketing campaign and how to create one.