Danny is a leading online marketing expert who works with home-based entrepreneurs to help them understand and adopt the most effective ways to build their business using social media and the internet. He is passionate about the freedom that home-business and entrepreneurship provides, and is on a mission to help others understand what is possible if they follow their dreams. Doing exactly that he was able to move away from a high-pressured corporate career in 2013 and now works with other entrepreneurs to help them achieve success through his leadership, coaching and mentoring.
In This Episode, Danny Discusses…
- Why authors need to be comfortable niching in.
- The importance of building your author brand around you, not your books
- How to build relationships that lead to followers and interaction
- Thinking of your books as products and spin-offs
- Why sales is NOT a bad word and what’s at stake when you don’t have a call-to-action
- Choosing the right social networks
- Low and no-cost brand-building strategies
- 6 Steps To Refining Your Personal Brand Handbook – Danny’s eBook
- Online Marketing Masterclass – Danny’s Training Course
- Canva – image editing
- Unsplash – high quality free stock images
- Placeit – a great site for mockups