Eric Rosenberg is a finance, travel, and technology writer in Ventura, California. When away from the keyboard, Eric he enjoys exploring the world, flying small airplanes, discovering new craft beers, and spending time with his wife and little girl.
On this episode, Eric talks about when and how he started blogging, how it led to him getting bigger writing opportunities, and what he did to to turn up the heat and write himself to a six-figure income.
In this episode, Eric discusses:
- How he got started with blogging
- Why blogging is the perfect side hustle
- How to determine what you should write on your blog
- Turning your blog into a platform
- Building social proof
- How to use guest blogging and PR to stand out from the crowd
- Google Keep
- Answer the Public