Writing a book is nearly always on the tops of New Year’s Resolutions and goals. This week, I’m introducing a 15-week podcast boot camp on how to write your book from start to finish. Here are the topics we will cover.
- Episode 073: The Writer’s Mindset & Daily Habits
- Episode 074: Who is Your Avatar?
- Episode 075: Developing Your Book Idea
- Episode 076: Tools of the Trade
- Episode 077: Writing Your Book Synopsis
- Episode 078: Developing Your Book Outline
- Episode 079: Ways to Get the Writing Done
- Episode 080: How to Start & Build Your Email List
- Episode 081: Choosing the Best Social Media Platform/s
- Episode 082: Building Your Author Website
- Episode 083: Book Editors & Editing Styles
- Episode 084: Choosing & Working with Beta Readers
- Episode 085: The All-Important ISBN
- Episode 086: Uploading on Amazon, KDP & IngramSpark
- Episode 087: Launch Parties
Some of the episodes will have links to downloads in the show notes that you can use between episodes as homework to help you get closer to writing a book. I’m looking forward to helping you on this journey.